TELECOM Tkash: A game-changing and designed with you in mind, T-kash Mobile Money is designed to simplify your life when making payments, and enables you to access your money on the go.
Mobile penetration in Kenya reached well about 40 million. tentatively With about 88% (28+ Million users) active on mobile money transfers. A key factor to financial inclusion towards major onlinecash.
That’s the data and someone better bring game; Telkom Kenya has braced it all in a battle with safaricom’s m-pesa, Equitel, and the staggering Airtel Money. It’s Game on and the newest kid in the hood from Telkom Kenya is the Tkash thanks to interoperability measures and some fair operation grounds.
In order to gain on the vast Mpesa, Tkash must ensure consistency in tech innovations, fixes, reliability, affordably, convenience and accessibility to money; 20,000 agents is a plus.
The entry into Mobile Financial Services for Telkom is, therefore, a strategic move to better utilise our infrastructure, providing customer value for current services while aligning to future market developments. We are fully aware that to achieve financial inclusion in the years ahead is not just about applying and building on existing products but continued innovation to better meet the needs of the excluded. Mr. Aldo
Tkash promised to eliminate these concerns via competitive pricing as well as transparency and visibility regarding transactional charges
Why You might sign up with Tkash
- Send money: in-network and cross network
- Buy goods and Services
- T-kash Code
- Quick reversals
- Affordable Rates
- More ways to Withdraw your Cash
- Android and iOS support
- Available both on USSD via *160# and on T-kash app
- Flexible Limits – maximum T-kash account balance at KES 100,000.00; daily maximum transaction limits of KES 140,000 and KES 70,000 per transaction limits.
- Fast and Secure
- T-kash Favourites – Save frequently used Paybill and mobile numbers for quick access
- 25% value Bonuses on Airtime purchase
- Promotions e.g. FormNi50
- T-kash customer care – Dial 160 for free.