So it started with an in app advert after cleaning my phone Cache: I-Save is the most flexible personal loan platform on the market, well that a first..
The advert redirected to the Google Play where I got to check about the app.
Knowing the App
LOAN MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM PERIOD
The I-Save app allows you to borrow and repay fund for the shortest Period of 60 days (2 Months) up to the longest period of 180 days (6 Months) depending on the qualified amount.
MAXIMUM ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR)
At the moment the APR stands at 24%
SAMPLE INTEREST CALCULATION
Let say you qualify a loan limit of KES10,000 with a period of 1 year, after deducting service fees,
the total interest must be paid: 10,000 * 0.0006 * 365 = KES2190
WHAT ARE THE ASSOCIATED SERVICE FEES:
1. Mpesa Transfer cost=Kes 33 (per transaction)
2. CRB Checking Fee=Kes 100 (per transaction)
3. IPRS Checking Fee= Kes 17
4. Back ground checking and risk assessment=Kes 100
TOTAL ASSOCIATED FEES =Kes 250
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A LOAN
In order to qualify for a loan, you need
1. Be an M-PESA subscriber for more than 6 months.
2. Actively having used other Safaricom services such as voice, data and M-PESA.
3. You will also need to have a good rating at the Credit Reference Bureau [CRB] and by Safaricom on Okoa Jahazi.
I-SAVE offices are located in Harligham rough court 2nd floor plaza next to buffet park in Nairobi Kenya.
You can reach I-Save via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Inn-App message through the apps chat feature for instant response.
It is Wise to go through other users comments before deciding to install any application. Critically I-Save comments were objectively negative.
At this Point onlinecash is checking on I-Save Authenticity due to the associated Fees and the vast Negativity