Co-operative Bank Paybill
Co-operative Bank’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 400200 .
How to Deposit from M-Pesa
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Co-operative Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Enter the 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.